The Pet Industry Federation has put out a final call for anyone hoping to enter the 2017 Awards.
Entry for the Pet Industry Federation Awards is quick, simple and absolutely free. To be in with a chance of winning you need to outline, in no more than 500 words, why you think your business should receive the award.
The winners will be announced at the 2017 Pet Industry Federation Awards dinner, which will take place at Whittlebury Hall, near Towcester in Northamptonshire on Tuesday 28 November, and tickets are on sale now.
The deadline for the receipt of entries into the PIF awards is Monday 21 August.
The 12 award categories are:
1. Retail Chain of the Year – sponsored by Natures Menu
2. Independent Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Crown Pet Foods
3. Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by PATS
4. Wholesaler of the Year – sponsored by PATS
5. Exporter of the Year
6. Grooming Business of the Year
7. Kennel or Cattery of the Year -sponsored by Jelf
8. Pet Service of the Year
9. Sales Representative of the Year
10. Charity of the Year – sponsored by Mars Petcare
11. Sustainability Awards of the Year
12. Innovation Award of the Year
A Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Agria Pet Insurance, will also be presented to someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the industry over the years. The Awards are announced following the daytime Pet Industry Forum – a conference aimed at all pet businesses which will cover important issues affecting the pet industry, such as effective packaging; the US market; product innovation and the importance of creating retail theatre.
Tickets for the Forum &Awards are now available online at www.petfederation.co.uk.