It’s time to showcase your pet business. Entering your company into the 2016 Pet Industry Federation Awards is quick, easy and absolutely free. Simply outline, in no more than 500 words, why you think your business should receive the award.
The winners will be announced at the 2016 Pet Industry Federation Awards dinner, which will take place at the magnificent Wokefield Park Hotel, near Reading on Tuesday 1 November.
The deadline for the receipt of entries is Monday 1 August.
The award categories are:
- Retail Chain of the Year – sponsored by Natures Menu
- Independent Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Natures Menu
- Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by PATS
- Wholesaler of the Year – Sponsored by PATS
- Exporter of the Year
- Grooming Business of the Year
- Kennel or Cattery of the Year
- Pet Service of the Year
- Sales Representative of the Year – Sponsored by Mars Petcare
The Pet Industry Federation Awards Dinner celebrates those pet businesses that have made outstanding achievements throughout the year. It also provides a fantastic opportunity for the whole industry to come together, socialise and network over a three-course meal with entertainment and a live band.
The Awards are announced following the daytime Pet Industry Forum 2016. The conference will cover important issues affecting the pet industry, such as safeguarding the future of the industry; how the specialist channel can survive and looking at pet health opportunities for businesses.
Tickets for the Forum & Awards, and more information on the awards will be available online at www.petfederation.co.uk.