Mars UK has chosen to partner with supermarket chain, Tesco, for National Pet Month 2016.
Mars Petcare UK has decided to team up with the retail giant to raise money for a number of animal charities. Working with the Association of Dogs and Cats Homes (ADCH), the two companies have arranged a joint in-store and online promotion that aims to raise £150,000 to go towards:
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home
- Hula Animal Rescue
- Manchester District Home for Lost Dogs Limited
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Dog & Cat Shelter and Animal Sanctuary
- St Francis Home for Animals
- North Clwyd Animal Rescue
- Edinburgh Dog & Cat Home
- The Friends of Assisi Animal Sanctuary
Between April 27 and May 17 2016, for every Whiskas, Pedigree, Cesar, Sheba or Dreamies product bought in a participating Tesco store or online at www.tesco.com, Mars will donate 1p to the donation fund. Tesco will also donate 1p for own label petcare products purchased in a participating store or online.