Activity monitor for dogs, PitPat, is launching PitPat Life, a monthly membership plan which rewards healthy, happy dogs and their owners through perks, points and prizes, during London Dog Week (24 – 31 March).
For £4 a month, PitPat Life members will receive:
- A PitPat activity monitor (worth £39) – monitors a dog’s activity every day, helping to manage their health, fitness and weight.
- Exclusive membership pack including: PitPat Life dog tag, membership card and a Eukanuba dog food sample specific to the dog’s lifestage.
- Perks provided by PitPat partners – from exclusive deals on accessories to event tickets, pets go free holidays and money off dog food.
- Personalised daily exercise goals based on a dog’s age, weight and breed.
- Points for hitting these goals, which can be swapped for all sorts of prizes including an owner and their dog’s favourite products, venues and services.
- Access to the PitPat Life community of dogs and their owners.
Founder of PitPat, Andrew Nowell, said: “When we launched PitPat four years ago, we changed how dog-owners look after their best friend. PitPat brought dogs and owners closer together in a fun and easy way, and helped both to be healthier and happier. But our customers have shown us they want more, so I’m really excited that we’re able to bring them PitPat Life.
“We’re turning PitPat into what our customers already make it – a club for every dog owner, making us the heart of a vibrant community of dog lovers. Even better, PitPat Life rewards dogs and their owners for doing a great job and I’m sure they are going to love the perks and prizes membership offers.”
Brand ambassador, Rory the Vet, added: “I’m really excited to be a PitPat ambassador. As a small animal vet I see so many overweight pets, it’s a real issue. With PitPat, Life owners are encouraged to track and monitor their pets weight and activity levels and are rewarded for doing so. This could be the first step to addressing the pet obesity epidemic.”