CEO Carina Evans said: “Our overarching brand – Podium Pet Products – allows us to strengthen our portfolio and emphasise our commitment to the pet care sector.
“We have an ambitious line extensions and new product development plans with the aim of providing a range of pet product solutions across the UK, European and North American markets, with APAC next”.
Dog Rocks remains the flagship brand for Podium Pet Products. Its growing portfolio includes:
- Dog Rocks – 100 percent natural prevention and cure to pet urine burn marks on grass, shrubs and hedging. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe and North America.
- Pet Remedy – A natural solution to stress and anxiety in all household pets. Sold through Podium Pet Products in North America.
- Torus Water Bowl – A travel friendly watering system that auto refills and filters water without the need for batteries or power and comes in 1L or 2L variants. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- PetproBio – A natural prebiotic supplement for pets’ overall health and wellbeing. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Pet Angel – Stylish antibacterial grooming tools for all pets designed and produced by Royal and Celebrity hairdresser Richard Ward. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
- Non-Tip Feeder – Safe, durable and stackable feeding solution for horses. Sold through Podium Pet Products in Europe.
Meet the team
Podium Pet Products is owned by three ex GB athletes who have transferred their skills from sport to business; Andrew Hine and Nick Evans represented GB during their careers playing International Polo. Carina Evans having represented GB as a World Cup Skeleton athlete.
The company has experienced a rapid change in a short time and continue to grow. It won a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade in 2016.
The new name is effective and implemented immediately. For more details about the company’s products, please visit www.podiumpetproducts.com or come and see the company at PATS Sandown at stand number F18 from March 21-22, 2017