A new scheme launched by Aesculap and developed alongside Groom Team England, will give five groomers the opportunity to enhance their careers.
The scholarship scheme is open to anybody such as a student who is just starting out, or someone who needs help in taking the next step.
The five lucky groomers will win:
• Two days’ free training at a Groom Team England committee member’s training school
• A set of Aesculap FAV5 CL (cordless clippers) and blades
• Animology scissors • A 15 per cent discount on all Christies grooming products valid for a year • A year’s membership of English Groomers
• Groomers shampoo, spray, and either a brush, coat controller or coat king plus a 10 per cent discount on grooming supplies valid for a year
• Mutneys shampoos, fragrances, brushes and combs plus a discount on Mutneys own brand electric bath and table as well as a discount on blade sharpening
• A year’s subscription to ProGroomer magazine
• A personalised bag courtesy of Redcape
• An Aesculap clipper and blade care chart courtesy of Simpsons
Closing date for application is 15 November with a shortlist being announced in December and winners being announced in January.