The Pet Food Manufacturers’ Association (PFMA) has welcomed six new companies to its membership.
Amongst the new members are two raw dog food manufacturers, which brings the total raw pet food sector members up to 14 companies, and two new suppliers.
New members include:
- Natural Dog Food Direct are independent, family-owned, raw dog food manufacturers, producing the NakedDog brand, as well as white-label manufacture.
- Albion Country Bowl have over 30 years of experience producing raw dog food, with their ranges including both complete and complementary products.
- The Big Biscuit Company, also known under the Betty Miller brand, are the bakers behind some of Britain’s finest pet biscuits producing a range of treats from functional, grain-free to everyday recipes.
- Edgard & Cooper who produce a full range of dog & cat food, as well as dog treats and dental sticks in packaging made from 100% biodegradable materials. They specialise in offering food which contains only natural and organic ingredients including their novel kibbles which are made using fresh meat.
- Prinova is a leading global supplier of ingredients and premix manufacturing solutions. Prinova’s business is underpinned with over 40 years of experience in ingredient sourcing and distribution, servicing their customers with global inventories, market expertise and leading market positions in Vitamins, Amino Acids, Sweeteners, Preservatives, Proteins, Aroma Chemicals and more.
- Blankney Estates operate one of the few commercial grass driers in the UK. They grow over two thousand acres of grass and alfalfa to produce around 12,000 tonnes of dried forage, some of which is destined for the pet food market.
Michael Bellingham, PFMA chief executive, said: “We are looking forward to working with these new members and their involvement with PFMA.
“We are delighted that industry recognises the support PFMA provides to its members in this current ever-changing environment. Continuing to have the voice of a cohesive pet food industry is more important than ever before.”