Across 30-31 January, PFMA is hosting two events focusing on international trade and helping the pet food industry to maximise export opportunities.
Day one of the event, ‘Way2Trade Chinese Feed Legislation Course’ , which takes place on 30 January focuses on trade with China, as part of a series of ‘Way2Trade’ events.
Speakers will include: Den Hollander of Way2Trade Netherlands, who will focus on veterinary import legislation, alongside Mr. Liu of CCIC Europe, who will guide delegates through the production and feed safety legislation in China. There will also be information on an alternative to railroad transport and the conditions.
Cost for members of the PFMA are £600 per person and the price for non-members is £800.00.
Day two of the event, takes place on 31 January and focuses on global exporting and deals with issues such as:
- Guide to finding new markets around the world – Peter Kersh (World Feeds)
- The role of an International Trade Advisers in supporting businesses to export – Angus Murray (Department of International Trade)
- Veterinary health certificate issues and global exports – Tjeerd den Hollander (Way2Trade Netherlands)
- Tariffs and customs procedures around the world – Gavin Roberts (Trade Flow Customs)
- What do I put on my label? – Steve Spice (Ashbury Labelling)
- Q&A session to enable any questions to be answered on the above areas.
Cost for day two of the event is £200.00 per person for members and £300 for non-members.
Both events will be held at ETC venues, 50-52 Chancery Lane, Holborn, London WC2A 1HL.