Manufacturers

Orijen launches new Tundra cat food

Bern Pet Foods have launched Orijen’s brand-new product, Tundra for cats.

Orijen Tundra follows the ‘Biologically Appropriate’ ethos that the rest of the brand’s formulations are renowned for.

The range is made with authentically fresh regional ingredients inspired by the Tundra region.

The range is made up of 85 percent meat, game and fish ingredients, the remaining contains 15 percent fruit, vegetables and botanicals.

Orijen Tundra has fresh boer goat, wild boar, venison, Arctic char, free-run duck and mutton.

Orijen aims to provide a natural source of every nutrient a cat needs to thrive. It features 40 percent protein, and a limited 18 percent low-glycaemic carbohydrates,.

Produced by Champion Pet Foods and distributed by Bern Pet Foods in the UK and Ireland, Orijen pet foods are prepared to ‘Biologically Appropriate’ and fresh regional ingredients standards.

Orijen Tundra for cats is available in 340g and 1.8kg bags with an SRP £6.45 & £36.49 respectively.

Back to top button