Pero has launched fresh new packaging for its premium dog food packs. Each one is black and grey, with silhouettes of running dogs. Every product in the range has its own feature colour, to help identify the type of food it contains.
Over the past 30 years experience, the company’s natural dog product range and expertise has consistently expanded to meet customers’ increased expectations. Pero has added new ingredients where appropriate, designed eye-catching packaging, and ensured its dog food range works for stockists, customers and their waggy-tailed companions.
“Pero’s all-natural recipes give the best complete meals for your dog,” said Jonathan Rees, Director, Pero Pet Foods. “Our range reflects leading pet food nutrition research, and we refuse to compromise on quality. New customers are delighted to find a broad range of expertly created dog foods, and we consistently exceed the expectations of our loyal customers. We work with experts in dog food nutrition to source quality natural ingredients. All ingredients are traceable, all meat is sourced from the UK, and the final manufacturing process is based in the UK.”
The core range of eight super premium dog foods is packed with natural ingredients:
- Pero High Meat, Super Start, Premium Puppy (now with 40 percent meat plus chamomile, nettle and parsley to aid digestibility for tiny tums)
- Pero High Meat Gluten-Free Chicken & Rice (now with krill for healthy shiny coats)
- Pero High Meat Gluten-Free Lamb & Rice (now with 40 percent Welsh lamb)
- Pero High Meat Gluten-Free Staffordshire Bull Terrier Chicken (ideal for SBT and bulldog breeds)
- Pero High Meat Grain-Free Turkey, Sweet Potato & Cranberry (with 40% meat)
- Pero Super-Sensitive Grain-Free Ocean Fish & Tapioca (ideal for dogs with super sensitive stomachs)
- Pero Gold Fussy Eater Complete Meat with Pasta (Light & mature, excellent palatability for fussy dogs)
- Pero Low Calorie Gluten-Free Salmon & Brown Rice (15 percent Less fat than similar products on the market)